Shadron now supports extensions! If you need to define a custom image input to be processed by shaders, or a custom export type for your procedurally generated images, or if you need to work with a different file format, you can now create your own extension to do that.
I have released a handful of official extensions, which add powerful capabilities through the use of third-party libraries. Feel free to download and place in Shadron\extensions directory to use.
- Load video files into animation objects
- Export animations as video files
- Load MP3 and other audio formats
- Load GIF files into animation objects
- Export animations as GIF files
- Image color quantization